Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
group shot! :smiles

Nemo, Tiger and a foster kitten (he just got adopted yesterday!)

Laser eyes!

Tiger is partially blind. He was born like that. He can see light and dark, but other than that nothing much. When he gets really hyper and excited, he tends to run into walls. 8O

Nemo is a floppy little demon. He doesn't like having his belly rubbed, and when he doesn't like something, he bites. He doesn't mind being picked up as long as his belly isn't facing up, but i do it anyway and he quickly forgets his tantrum when I poke his tail in his face and he happily chews and licks it XD

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
They're lovely. I too like the ladder pictures. Congratulations on finding a new forever home for your foster!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They're lovely. I too like the ladder pictures. Congratulations on finding a new forever home for your foster!
thanks :) this kitten's and a previous foster kitten's adopters were willing to drive all the way from their state/town just to pick them up. Seriously, I'm amazed by them.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Such pretty kitties you have! Nemo looks like a little mischief maker. And I could cuddle Tiger up, he looks so soft and sweet.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
thanks :) this kitten's and a previous foster kitten's adopters were willing to drive all the way from their state/town just to pick them up. Seriously, I'm amazed by them.
That's great. When someone goes to that much trouble, you can take some comfort that the kitten is going to a good home.

I like your additional pictures, especially the snuggly one!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
since everyone seems to really like the snuggle pics, I went digging and found moar!

and I just took this last night. It's one of those rare moments when Nemo becomes the pillow XD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts