Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the forum, and figured I would share pictures of my cats along with a little story of how I got them :p

First is Jazi, a friend and I were working at a rescue when I was about 16 through PetSmart and we went out for lunch. A lady walked up with little kittens and asked if we wanted to hold them while she "went to get the rest". There were no more kittens.. she drove away! They were tiny, I fostered them ( bottle fed and all ) until they got big enough and all found homes but my cousin turned out to be a "not so great" owner and Jazi ended up coming back to me!

Next is Levi.. how story is a bit more complicated but I will try to keep it simple! My sister went on a vacation to visit family in West Virginia and came across this little guy at a rest stop. She brought home a box and plopped it in front of me saying "he looks like he was attacked or shot" and went on her way. Upon cleaning him up I was horrified to find that he was full of maggots. I spoke to my best friends mother ( who has worked at vet's offices for years ) and decided I had to help him. My mom feared the worst and tried to prepare me for his death but I was determined! I cleaned him up, and got him all healed and besides some weird breathing and being skittish ( will ONLY come out if I am the only one in the room ) he is the perfect gentlemen :)

This is my moms cat- Igmutanka.. he is just cute so I had to include him!

Last but not least ( and not "technically" my cat ) would be Izzy. While working one day the guys from the office came in and told me they heard meowing in a storm drain. We called the township and had them pull it up and they were right.. two little kittens. One ran, but Izzy stayed put. It was freezing rain out and she seemed happy to be rescued. She became the "office cat". I would bring her home on nights&weekends but I had too many animals at home already. Another girl ended up officially keeping her!

I hope you enjoyed my photos!!! :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Aww I loved seeing all yours and other cats. They are so cute. Jazi has beautiful green eyes! I love the way you nursed Levi back to good health. Such a beautiful kind heart you have! Igmutanks kitty looks like a quite a character. Izzy kitty looks very social and doesn't need to work too hard at being absolutely adorable!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
You have a very kind heart! You are wonderful for rescuing all these kitties! They are all so different but all beautiful! Love all the pictures especially the on sleeping in the plant!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone! I love my cats very very much :)

Konstargirl- that picture was taken about 4yrs ago and bunny has since passed away :( I never knew how old she was...I went to the store to buy dog food and there were all these baby bunnies out...but one full grown one in a small fish tank. They knew nothing about her, not even if she was female! It was a bit of an impulsive buy but she was so sweet I couldn't leave her there!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awww...they're all lovely. I laughed at the picture of Izzy in the plant!
Haha yea, she definitely brought life to the office! Even the people who aren't "cat people" had been caught petting her and sneaking her snacks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts