Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Eeeee, what a little cutie! And I love those pics of her sleeping on her back with all of her paws curled up!

How old is she? From her size, she doesn't look much older than about 8 weeks.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
She's darling! I don't know about her points. On my monitor she looks more lilac point, but maybe she's young so the colors haven't "come out" yet?

·
Registered
346 Posts
I thought the same thing as Sprite, that she was a Lilac point. I'm sure its the way my monitor is reading. She's really cute.

·
Registered
26 Posts
One thing I didn't know is that they change colors not just over time but over the seasons. My daughter's Siamese mix looked like a blue point with some striping on her legs of the same gray color, but soon after getting her, her faint strips on her legs got a bit darker and when she came over to my cooler home for several visits, she developed a long dark streak from shoulders to tail and her coat darkened some. When I looked it up, the articles said that it's based on skin temperature so when Kitty is cool, the color darkens, and will subsequently lighten up again during warmer weather particularly when they aren't in constant air conditioning.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.