Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! New to the board so I thought I'd show off my babies...

Lilly

Howie

My newest addition Dinky

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Lovely kitties :)
Doesn't Howie look like Barnaby?

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Oh they're all so cute! Lilly is the color of my Twinkie! I went to the shelter the other day and saw a cat that looked just like Howie, almost wanted to take it home...... :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just love Dinky..........he is adorable.........is he 2 months old???

Howie is beautiful, they all are...I wish I had more cats, I have just one.... <<))

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dinky is 6 months old. I found Dinky outside of my house one morning lying in the bushes. She was so thin and cold. She was so sick she couldn't even eat solid food or stand for that matter. I thought she was a 10 week old kitten, I found out from the Vet that she had been malnourished for so long that she had stopped growing. When I first found her I really didn't think she would make it. I kept telling myself, "I'll just get her back on her feet and find her a good home." I couldn't resist, I fell inlove with her :roll:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Mr crew

Three beautiful cats - and all so different from each other.
Well done for rescuing Dinky. * Of course* you had to keep her after all that. She looks in great shape, now.

seashell

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your three cats a beautiful. Howie looks a lot like my oldest cat Hayley. I always wondered what breed she was so maybe she is the same as yours.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts