Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is Chaos. I got her as a Christmas gift from a co-worker. Luckely they new I wanted her(well at least a cat) and that I will take great care of her. They even bothered to find out that I wanted either a Siamese (or a look alike) or a calico. And here she is, looking the opposite of her name.lol..

I love the green around her pupils.

Now she shows her wild side :twisted: lol..

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok..lets try this agian...

first photo

second photo

third photo

ok...hope this works, ummm..the preview didnt work for me.. but last time it did..so maybe this time it will work..?? They were on a website befor... now they are on the cat photos of here, if this doesnt work...i need help

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so that was my problem...i copied and pasted! well it works now.. whoohoo...

thank you bltsob! (ill pretend that i didnt see them in reverse order :lol: )

just incase anyone had read the text and wondered if the freedom pic was the one where she was acting opposite her name... oh why am i worrying, you would all figgure it out...

·
Registered
866 Posts
wow - very unique. I've never seen anything like that division of colour down his face! Reminds me of the bicolour lobsters that used to be in my hometown's local paper. (That's how sad and small that town was - that was front page news!)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ohhh i coulda named her Lobster!...lol..just kidding. she does have an awsome color change on her face. her color range is also pretty neat. she has from a very light shade of cream to a nice deep gold and pretty much every shade of orange inbetween.

And Chaos is a she. From what one of my co-workers told me, all calicos (including torties) are female. that it is some type of genetic defect or something like that... either way..i think this defect turned out to be the right effect!

you cant really see her tail in any of the pics. but her tail is all black except for a ring of white that has a touch of orange in it near the end. Ive been trying to get a pid of it... now i just need to get them developed.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts