Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a few of the 2 litters that were born to the feral mommas. This is just 5 of the 10 I was able to catch pics of. One big happy family now.

Dakota and Dona (pale orange)
Dakota Dona.JPG

Dakota
Dakota.JPG

Dawn and Daisy
Dawn Daisy.JPG

Dona Dakota and Dallas
Dona Dakota Dallas.JPG

The last pic is Dexter

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh my goodness that is too much. Look at that little orange guy, I love that colour!
That little orange guy is a gal!! That is Dona! I mislabeled the second one down. The grey with white stripe down his nose is Dallas. That kitten is huge too. He easily outweighs his siblings and cousins. I think he will be as big as his Texas name! :thumb

·
Registered
36 Posts
That little orange guy is a gal!! That is Dona! I mislabeled the second one down. The grey with white stripe down his nose is Dallas. That kitten is huge too. He easily outweighs his siblings and cousins. I think he will be as big as his Texas name! :thumb
Omg well she's beautiful, and if I didn't have a roommate who was allergic to cats/I was closer I would definitely be snatching her right up! Can't wait to see them all when they get bigger!

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Every day now is quite the adventure! When I first come in the room they are huddled in their nest in the kennel but as soon as I greet them I'm met with cries of "I'm hungry!, HURRY!! and HI foster momma!". They are pretty much scampering all over the room now and little Dawn has started to practice her Halloween hunched back sideways scamper. So freakin adorable!!

Momma's appetite has skyrocketed - no surprise there! She is getting over 3 large (5oz) cans of cat food a day now and could probably eat 4! When you are eating for 10 that is not surprising. She is a great momma and very loving to the kittens. One by one they are getting weaned on their own as the well runs dry but all are still nursing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts