Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quite a few pictures here of my handsome little kitten.
Six, to be exact. How about I share them with you?
Meet my darkly dreaming Dexter (in kitten form)!

We don't know his breed since he was a rescue (found him by a dumpster at 12-14 days old--he couldn't even walk yet). He looks and acts like a Bengal, though... except his hooded eyes and large ears make his face resemble an F6 Savannah cat. He is about fifteen weeks old and weighs 4 1/2 pounds! *Big kitty*

NOTE: Yes, that is him in the toilet. He loves to play with water. I was cleaning the bathroom one day (not having done the toilet yet) and I noticed a wet splash on my leg. Dexter was in the toilet splashing water around with his paws. Weirdo....
:eek:nekitty

Attachments

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Dexter is gorgeous...love those markings! :love2 Great name too...Dexter is one of my top favorite shows and I've read all the books. I'm so glad you were able to find him and give him a real chance at life and love.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dexter is going to be stunning when he's all grown up. I loved the getting ready to pounce picture.
Thanks! I think his coat will be more vivid once he sheds all the random white kitten hairs. He pounces me every morning... 98% of the time, my face is the victim. :p

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Face it...it's his house and you're just allowed to live in it :) ! It will be easier on everyone once you have accepted this fact...lol

He's sooooooooo cute...a little heartbreaker, but you can see a mile away, he's twouble :love2 :love2 :love2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts