Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
So that cat's name is Grey?
They are both sweet - I wish I could see more of Spike - I love doggieees woof woof :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i forgot a few words in my orignal post

My cats name is ish, i dont know what breed he is. I found him one day while i was walking outside and he looked in very bad shape, so i took him to the vet and that was about 6 months ago. Hes turned out to be a great, but shy cat cat.. Him and my dog get along good, they do have there daily wrestling matches in witch the dog, even though hes 9 he still wins most of them...I will usely stop them when they really start barking and hissing..

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
How wonderful of you to have adopted Ish - congratulations - he really turned out a beautiful boy!
And about him and your dog getting along so well - it is so sweet - I love seeing my cat being affectionate towards the dogs and viceversa...they see no difference. Friendships is a beautiful thing with no boundaries :)
ps still hope I can see more of that cute little fluff fluff doggie of yours :p

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres a few more pics of my animals

Spike,before i cut his hair for summer

Ish, sleeping like he always does

Ish, the first week i found him, playing with his post

Ok im off to bed, at this post time its currently 2am east coast time

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
More pics i have of my cat and dog

Spikes pics
After his hair cut... i think i did a good job :wink:

Ish, another pic of him from the first few weeks i found him

Spike and ish, The StareDown

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im on a pic posting frenzy, here is my cat playing with his FAVORITE toy, a plactic circle thing witch i got off of a pretzle container.. I think i need to make my bed :oops: .. These were taken 10 mins ago

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even more pics i just took...(as most of you can see, i dont have anything better to do today)

my cat looks drunk, but i swear hes not...Hes just sleepy :wink:

·
Registered
214 Posts
OH how cute!!! ::)) They are adorable!! Ish looks a little like my Gandalf only bigger!

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
Ha! That's the most pics I've ever seen anyone post!! LOL. You definently have some cute pets!!! I loved ISH as a baby. What a cutie!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
What beautiful animals! I like that little ledge you have on the end of your bed -- it's like a kitty perch! lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts