Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Julia asked me to do a couple of drawings of Nya and Buddy for her, here is the work in progress for Buddy. I had done one drawing in pastel of Nya but I am not happy with it so I am going to do another in coloured pencil.

Still got a bit to do as yet as I am going to draw a blanket that he will be laying on.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
EmmaG, I am astounded everytime I see one of your pictures - you have been blessed with a wonderful talent :) You don't just draw/paint with your hand and your eye you use your heart as a tool too - it makes the difference between a good artist and a great one which is what you are :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh Stephie, you will have me blushing... :oops: thanks!!! I suppose it is a bit easier for me as a cats owner as I know what mades them so individual, and I always try and capture that in my drawings. I am learning a lot each one I do!!!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Emma, it's so great to see them all together like this!! You've really captured him perfectley! :D (And I LOVE the one you did of Nya, but fully understand that an artist has to be happy with their work.) Thank you SO much (once AGAIN! lol)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts