Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks!! unfortunately at the moment Christmas and work are taking up all of my spare time hence no time for drawings. I WILL be doing all of the drawing people have requested so please bear with me :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Isn't she amazing at doing artwork?! I am so excited to have this hung up in the "cats room"!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Emma! :worship

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I need to make this drawing quite a bit darker and finish off the chest area, here is an update from yesterday which I didn't have a chance to post

·
Registered
295 Posts
Wow... that is amazing Emma! What do you use? colored pencils?
Very Lovely...... If you ever want to take requests, I'd love one for my furbabies, let me know :) No big deal though, i just really love your work.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
allyally, yes I use coloured pencils, some of the artwork I have done is also in pastels.

I will update this thread in a min, with another photo of the progress

I would be more than happy to do a drawing for you, please email me your best, biggest, photos to [email protected]

·
Registered
295 Posts
awww very lovely!

I just saw another piece you did with pastels with the cat on the leather, very nice :) I hadn't really browsed around in this part of the forum until recently, i will for sure look for other work you may have up on here. I will e-mail you some pictures soon! Thank you!!

:love2

·
Registered
287 Posts
I just wanted to show off the AWESOME artistic work of Emma!! She recently finished the artwork she was making for my cat Madison that passed away 7 months ago, it is going to be a great memorial when I get it here. Emma is a miracle worker, I swear! :D (I hope you don't mind me posting your final product Emma).

·
Registered
122 Posts
That's amazing! I'm in awe of Emma's work! :worship

Has anyone heard from Emma? I noticed that she hasn't been around lately... I hope that all is well with her.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts