Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Brandon and I together:

And this is just the ring on my finger:

Basically, he took me to Cedar Point in Ohio (the trip was a late birthday present) and we walked around for a bit. When we decided to start going on rides, we put his camera and phone in a locker and sat and tried to figure out which one we should go on first.

Well, we decided to go on the Milleneum Force. I started to walk and got excited (I love rollercoasters) and he kept dragging me back and was like, "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

I was thinking, "Ok, but make it quick." He started talked and said, "You know I love you. We've known each other for over three years, but that's not long enough for me." At that moment I knew and I stopped hearing the words and was soo busy thinking of what to say (and covering my mouth to let him finish). He got down on one knee, pulled out the box with the ring in it and said, "Will you marry me?"

I answered, "YES! OF COURSE!"

I am in such a giddy mood STILL!!!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vanillasugar said:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

and might I add that you got my dream ring! Beautiful!
Funny! Because the diamond is a Dream Diamond!! (If anyone has seen the Hearts on Fire diamonds, this is the princess cut equivalent!)

My entire family is sooo happy! And we've got a tentative date, but I won't say anything until we have a place, that way it's not jinxed!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
you have the exact same band as I do only my diamond is a marquis solitaire. Any idea what you are doing for a wedding band?

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SammyO said:
you have the exact same band as I do only my diamond is a marquis solitaire. Any idea what you are doing for a wedding band?
Yes! My mom is giving me her band, as it was her grandmother's. It's just a solid yellow gold band, no frills. And my mom will get a new band (it was her idea to do this). I about cried when she told me. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts