Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello friends here are some of my furry friends.....from kittens to adult....the tiger sstriped one is "tiger" the small spotted female is "snowball" the black one with green collar is "midnight" the black one with red collar is "lucky" the single kitten in cage is a feral called "essex" one of 3 ferals i caught and im trying to socialize them sofar they all can be held and are eating fine....

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks guys.....the kittens are still here with me.... they are still being socialized cuz they are still a bit skidish....but i would love to adopt them to new responsible parents...

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
Beautiful family. My favorite picture was of the kitten snuggling with you- so sweet.

·
Super Moderator
26,669 Posts
Wow, Jacq! I thought you wrote

Best. Pec. Ever.

I thought, WHOA, sister, calm down!! :grin:

Black cats rule!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
updates on three feral brothers found

the three feral brothers born in my bsmt in june are doing fine however im concerend about "tabby" the runt (the one on the right),he was tiny right after being born.... eats like a lion but he's very skinny and bony so he will be back at vet tomorrow for a possible deworming... the other two "delancy" and essex" are almost identical.... delancy is the bigger healther brother and essex is the biggest and thickest of the three.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Manny,have you considered writing about this? I think the story would be an instant bestseller!

Bravo!!!!! :)

If Tabby is eating well,that's a great sign! Don't worry,I don't think she'll be tiny for very long! I love the names-were these streets where they were found?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Aww, I love your little family!! Good luck with the feral kittens. I hope you can get them socialized and into great homes! :-D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
How are you looking for potential adopters? Please be careful if posting ads on Craigslist. I heard that some people pretend to want the kittens for their children but do worse things....don't even want to think about it. Hope you find them good loving homes, they deserve it. I hope the little Tabby is okay. I will be praying for them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Awww!! They're so cute!!! I am a sucker for baby kittens! Their sweet little faces looking at you just make your heart melt! Oh, and I love Snowball's coloring! Her tail is magnificient!

Candace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts