Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe today! After I bring home Kiley my mom and brother start telling me "Dad is probably going to kick you out of the house."

I was like "What do you mean?! I've been talking about bringing Kiley home for months!"

Well... dinner rolls around - and I am totally miserable because I think my dad hates me. I found out that he had completely forgoten about the whole thing. Then - followed it up by ignoring me everytime I mentioned the cat during the last few months. :roll:

Anyways - I had to appologize for getting the cat without permission. I figured it wouldn't be my family if they didn't keep me on my toes with anxiety all my life. :lol:

I was upset at first - but now I think it's kinda funny. I appologized to dad and he said "I won't kill you... this time!" :lol:

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Ummm, so where's the new pics of little Kiley?!? :wink: J/K - glad your dad's not gonna kill you! (Really, though, I'm looking forward to seeing his pics!)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I hope I can post pictures soon - I need to find the digital camera first... and for some reason... no one knows where it is! :twisted:

I might end up having to take real pictures and have them developed - I can't let him grow up before I have a good baby shot.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts