Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post some pics of my fantastic four or more like furry terror's.
Our oldest is Dr. Charles Xavier, esquire, md. AKA Charlie.

This is usually what he is doing when im home.

This is Morris, AKA Big Mo.

Next is Mona Lisa, AKA Mona
Back in January she had nearly all her teeth removed cause of periodontal disease and bad gingivitis. The only teeth she has left are the tiny fronts and lower fangs.

And lastly is Lil Mrs. Reba, AKA Reba

All are adopted from the rescue groups that hold adoptions at the Pet Smart in Paramus, NJ. Charlie just turned 7, Mona is going on 4, Morris is 5 and Reba we think is 2.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Aww I love your babies! So sad about poor Mona losing her teeth so young... she's blessed to have a caring owner like you who didn't just get rid of her because of her dental problems.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mona is doing fantastic after her surgery. When it was first brought up we asked our vet at the time "how is she going to eat dry food?" His response and you have to use an asian accent was, "my grandmother have no teeth, she eat dry food just fine!" LOL

After putting it off we did it and she recovered within hours. She was a totally different cat. Full of life, energy and FUN! She is a lil nutso now starting trouble with everyone but the big ginger who picks on her.

·
Registered
804 Posts
LOL @ the vet... do I even want to know why he was feeding his grandmother only dried out foods? I'm glad Mona is doing well, though! :) If she ever has a problem with the kibble you can always feed her canned... pretty sure any animal can gum that down lol.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL @ the vet... do I even want to know why he was feeding his grandmother only dried out foods? I'm glad Mona is doing well, though! :) If she ever has a problem with the kibble you can always feed her canned... pretty sure any animal can gum that down lol.
yea anytime my wife or i think about him mentioning that we get a good laugh.

But Mona eats just fine, dry or wet. She's now a lil piggy on demanding schedule. If your not up by 630am, is she can move it, its going on the floor. If not fed by 10pm, she's starring you down and knocking magnets off the fridge.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts