Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Mods: Please move this to appropriate area, since it wasnt directly to do with cats, but it is about something for the cats I put it here because I just wasnt sure).

Ok so, I decided to see what would happen if I save up the little remainders from 2 feliway bottles and put them into one.

I left them like this for a while:

Let it all drain into the one (after this photo I improved the method, I manually drilled a little hole into the bottom rim of the bottle I was not going to keep). and inserted the stick back into the "good" bottle. Put the lid on and lef it be.

Looking at it a good week later... at first I was bummed to see that the liquid level was less. But then I thought to undo the lid and have a look, the stick absorbed it again... so now the stick looks like it does on a brand new one! So, I dont know if its worth it for all of you out there, but if over time you can make a "new" one out of the little remainders that wont absorb... why the heck not right?

I just wanted to share my findings with you all in case you wanted to save a bit of money over time :) (mine all dont expire until 2017 so ive got lots of time to use up my "remainders" bottle once its full again)

·
Premium Member
7,862 Posts
Glad you finally found a way to deal with those pesky partial bottles! This stuff is expensive so anyway to save a buck is good. My vet swears by it and it gets great reviews. Some cats don't respond much to it I've read, but most do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts