Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ferret (Felpur) got his head stuck in one of those itty-bitty holes in the cage of a dog crate. Around 1" x 1". I have NO idea how he got his head in there, cause it definately wasn't coming out!

I told my fiance to go get wire cutters. It was either my ferret, or that crate, and I bet you my life it ain't going to be my ferret! While he went downstairs to look for them. I studied his situation a bit more. His head was right next to the bar that moves - you know, the opening bar thingy. So I looked at the thing that held the openers together. And it could SNAP off! So I snapped it off, and my fiance came with plyers that wouldnt have helped at all. I mean, come on, its really rough metal. He seen what I done and kept saying it wasn't going to help. I said it'd give him MORE room to BREATHE. So he agreed to take the darn thing apart. Once it was off, the ferret filled the rest of the area FULL. So I tugged his head, still didn't want to come out. So I tugged it HARDER. And out it came! (I WON, IT WORKED). I think I'm going to have to go buy me some good wire-cutters.

My poor ferret... :cry: Stupid little thing...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts