Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Nicky. I'm nineteen and a mommy to 8 week old Moo Moo. Her daddy's name is Dave. While Dave has had cats before, I haven't.

I joined this forum because I just got my first kitten this Tuesday. It's been two whole days and while we're happy, I do have lots of questions! Rather than just googling the answers and hoping for the best, I'd like answers from real kitty owners. :]

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Hehe I'm 18 here so jut a year younger than you. hehe I only have a cat since February and I learned a lot since then, even before I got a cat. lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the Forum! Happy to answer questions for you about raising your first kitten!! Can't wait to see pics of Moo Moo! Funny, because you call your cat Moo Moo and my Mum and I call Kitty Moo Moo! I reckon it's a great name for them!;) lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Welcome. I've been a kitten owner for just over 3 weeks now and although it's fun, it has its challenges. I'm hoping to learn a lot here too and would rather talk to real people than google. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm Nicky. I'm nineteen and a mommy to 8 week old Moo Moo. Her daddy's name is Dave. While Dave has had cats before, I haven't.

I joined this forum because I just got my first kitten this Tuesday. It's been two whole days and while we're happy, I do have lots of questions! Rather than just googling the answers and hoping for the best, I'd like answers from real kitty owners. :]

Congrats on your new kitty! Cats are a joy and you will cherish every moment of it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey! I'm new as well to the forum. I've had my cat for about 7 years now and she is just a crazy bundle of love! Of course every cat is different and I can't wait to hear about Moo Moo and her behavior! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts