Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the shelf over the summer! I originally made it square but realized that it was in the way of the door so I curved it and added the dadder for kittens to go up and down. Hindsight being what it is I should have put the ladder against the back wall but it's ok. Just kind of in the way.

I like this kenned because it has 2 doors, one on the front and one in the side. Very convenient!

Foster room cage (3).jpg

Foster room cage (4).jpg

Foster room cage (5).jpg

·
Registered
176 Posts
I love looking at pictures of your foster room/foster cats and hearing about all of the kitties you've taken in. How lucky they are to cross paths with such a loving, generous person.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, thank you Meggie! I love that room myself. It's so peaceful and calm. I just ordered a wall placque that says "This is my happy place". Nothing gives me greater pleasure than sitting in that room and listening to the music and watching the kittens play. Soon I will have 9 newborns and can't wait until they are scampering all over the floor!

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
I was just about to ask what the shelf is made of. And where did you find that little ladder? So cute. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts