Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jinx spent a month overlooked at Petsmart while her kittens were adopted out. It was so unfair because she is a wonderful, wonderful cat. There are descriptions and contact information in the photo descriptions on Flickr.

Jinx by peashells, on Flickr

Jinx by peashells, on Flickr

Jinx 6 by peashells, on Flickr

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Of course looking at her makes me want to bring her home.. and luck would have it.. you are soooo dang close. I so do not need another cat.. please agree with me... But I love such a sweet face on a black cat,

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Botany, no one has contacted me about her. I even shared the photos on the shelter's facebook. :( I would keep her, but my daughter has a cat allergy that makes it impossible for me to have a house cat. So she lives in the sunroom with the kittens but isn't happy out there. She's a lover and wants to be inside.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I hope you find her a home. I agree with everyone else when I say she is beautiful. I took in a young female, all black. I love the photos.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
pchel. I wasn't ignoring your post. I was taking a break from the forums after my soul kitty and my mom died.

She really is a gorgeous cat and I hope she has found a home, please keep us posted.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts