Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Buttons last Saturday. I am SO hoping someone will be looking for an "only" cat, because I think this girl would be much happier without other cats around. She's quite independent, has a good personality, and, while not a "cuddly kitty", she does like petting and playing with toys.

That said, an elderly lady with one female cat would like to try introducing Buttons to her girl. I explained that it could take a long time, and there is a possibility that they may never be best friends forever, but I think she still wants to try. All I want is for Buttons to have a happy home. And I really think that happy home would belong to Buttons, all by herself!

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
What beautiful eyes!

How is she with your cats?

·
Super Moderator
26,352 Posts
I hope she finds a great only-cat home. People who have lost their cat will many times look for another single cat, or like me with Cinderella, fshe will be their first cat. She sure is cute!

Maybe the lady should come over to your house and see how she is around other cats.

·
Registered
534 Posts
She's adorable! I really hope it works out with the lady. Just because she doesn't get along well with yours doesn't mean there's not a chance she wont, eventually, adapt to another kitty. Hopefully things will go well and she'll have herself a wonderful forever home :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It really doesn't show in the photos (no flash), but she is quite oriental-looking. Long and lean, long tail, slanted eyes, a long pointed face, and even just a hint of a Roman nose. I think she has some royal heritage in the woodpile, and she knows it! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts