Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little Princess

My little miss pretty

My Darling (the most laid back cat ever)

My sweetheart and the joy of my life.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
How adorable - thanks for sharing in a such a nice display :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Although Felix and Pebbles look so much alike, they are not litter mates. Tara and Pebbles are littermates, and Felix and Buttons are litter mates. I chose to have Felix and Buttons and poor little Tara and Pebbles were dumped on me. But I couldn't part with them, because we all bonded so much.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aw, how were they dumped on you? I'm glad it worked out tho, they're all beautiful cats. I like Felix's black nose, too. Heheh.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tanyuh said:
Aw, how were they dumped on you? I'm glad it worked out tho, they're all beautiful cats. I like Felix's black nose, too. Heheh.
The lady who owned Tara and Pebbles only got them because she was child minding and the children wanted kittens, so their mother paid for the food. When she stopped child minding she wouldn't pay for their food of course and neither would the woman they lived with, so they sent them back to the lady they originally got them from, who in turn brought them round to me in little cages, because she had no room for them. So I said I would foster them, but she never looked for a home for them, and told me I wasn't allowed to. I had them so long I couldn't let them go. They are both very sweet and affectionate.

Felix's nose was pink at first and it changed to black a spot at a time :lol: I named him after the old cartoon Felix The Cat, but he looks more like Sylvester now. :lol:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Aw :/ Well, I'm glad she brought them to you instead of just dumping them, and I'm glad to hear you've accepted them as your own *smile*

Oh, and that it's been worth it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts