Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lots, lol!

These 2 are full brothers, from the same litter. They are 19 weeks old, and over 6.5lbs already!

Cosmo - blue bicolour ragdoll.

Orion - seal bicolour ragdoll

Toby - blue point ragdoll, my rescued baby, and he is 5

Isabella - seal/flame mitted tortie ragdoll - my retired breeder, she is 6

Haley - seal/flame bicolour tortie ragdoll - coming in August

Dolson - 20 year old maine coon

Peanut - 4 year old DMH - rescued her mom, and she was 1 of 7!

Bailey - 3 year old golden retriever

Sierra - 2 year old border collie/aussie shepherd

Bella - 6 month old blue tort holland lop

Tammy - ~20 year old red eared slider turtle]

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's right! Well, the story goes, lol, we were looking and looking for a seal/flame bicolour tortie, and had been in talks with that breeder I did talk to you about, in CA. However, they kept leaving me hanging, and not getting back to me, so I kept looking.

Eventually, I gave up, leaving my name on a couple of lists, knowing it could well be a few years before I got one. On the May long weekend in Canada, I was talking with one breeder here, and she mentioned that her seal/flame mitted tortie was available for adoption, after her last litter was gone. So we talked (and talked,) and decided to go for it!

That night, after confirming I would take Isabella, I got a message. The one breeder I was talking with had gotten a seal/flame bicolour tortie, was I still wanting her? And the rest, as they say, is history! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Isabella is a gorgeous girl. Very head turning, and she is definitely my girl. She's always beside me.
My Peanut is very, very special to me. I rescued her mom, after my neighbour abandoned her, and she got pregnant, for the second time in 3 months. I had her for ~ 3 weeks, when she delivered 7 babies in my lap. Peanut was the runt, and born not really breathing. I did CPR on her, syringe fed her and cared for her, and couldn't bring myself to send her away to a new family. :) She's a little... off and peculiar, but she's special!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts