Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st is "Nala" our newest addition , We've had her 4 days . I was told she is bengal , approx 3 yrs old, spayed female but ... i know nothing about breeds so i dont know. If anyone can help it would be appreciated :D
She'd had a home & was then rehomed 9wks ago, her newer owner then got a new settee & didn't want her clawing at it so wanted shut ...her words! Poor girl only just got settled there & then upheaved to mine but at least she's now here to stay. She hasn't lived with cats so i expect 1 or 2 cat fights with casey, Batman so far is like " another cat, and? "
Sorry not really facial she's fussy at mo lol

2nd is "Batman", who i got at 8wks old for my sons 4th birthday, He is now 13mth old, I gave birth 2wks later to my 2nd son lol He is a daft cat & hasn't got a sense of danger really, is super friendly & everybody on my street & surrounding knows him. Frequents everyones houses if they let him & loves kids :D

3rd is "casey", we got her when she was approx 8mth old & is a grumpy moggy, Prefers her own company & keeps out the way. Partial to a quick tickle under the chin from an adult IF she comes to you. If she hasn't she has "Touch at own risk" stamped to her forehead lol Kinda why we got Batman as my son couldn't stroke her & really wanted another cat.

All of them i consider my fur-kids inc the newb who i hope settles in fine, Soon as she has i can take her the vets for a check up & to confirm she has been spayed, my 2 have already been done so no worries with any accidental litters either.

Hope you like my furrrriends :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add Nala the poss bengal, her colouring is actually silvery/grey & black but due to dodgy lighting in my bedroom she looks brown ish. She is so pretty i will try for a facial shot. Her head,legs & tail seem slender compared to her body which seems bigger, her belly is a little low so i'm watching in case she was really rehomed due to a potential litter. Hope not but not a disaster if so .

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
You have a lovely little fur family! I don't know too much about Bengals, so I can't say whether or not Nala is a bengal...although she certainly looks like she could be.

·
Super Moderator
26,495 Posts
Holy Dumbo, Batman! Look at those adorable ears!!

Beautiful kitties.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Where exactly did you get Nala? A breeder? She looks like a bengal. I have a three year old marble bengal - and their head shape is very similer. If she really is a full bengal you will have some interesting moments in your future! You should read up on them online -they are fun to have around, very high energy and playful.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where exactly did you get Nala? A breeder? She looks like a bengal. I have a three year old marble bengal - and their head shape is very similer. If she really is a full bengal you will have some interesting moments in your future! You should read up on them online -they are fun to have around, very high energy and playful.
No didn't get her from a breeder, I actually got her free from a woman who'd didn't want her as she'd bought a new settee & didn't want her clawing at it. I'm a sucker for animals so when she said she "wanted shut" that was my cue & i said i'd have her, Then when i went to collect i find out she's poss bengal so was a nice surprise :)
Well so far she's a noisy lil mare, meows whenever she sees me & its a funny croaky deep style meow not what i'm used to with other cats & she does this funny thing with her mouth i cant even describe it but she does it when the cats come near or if shes watching a cat outside never seen it before.
She's very quick i'll give her that she don't half dart upstairs with me at bedtime & she seems to follow me like a dog haha. She getting better with Batman & Casey & they can all be in the same room but cant go near her just yet, Although Casey very nearly got to share the food dish with her.

Slowly does it, she seems to like sitting in the bath too ( empty ) but walks along it when my son is having a bath she almost looks like she wants to get in haha.

She doesn't eat much though, She seems to have a couple of mouthfuls & walks away, im putting this down to the new home thing so hoping she picks up eating soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts