Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally worked out how to post pictures so, introducing my baby, all 25lb of him .... meet Buddy. He is rescue and had fur and health problems when I got him 6 months ago so please allow for his little missing bits of fur xx

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Very nice ginger fuzzball you have there. How old is Buddy? Does he jump from the floor to get to the sink?

Zenobi drank at the tap, but wouldn't let me take pictures. She got there by edge of bathtub, toilet tank, elegant stride over to the counter. But she'd been aubsed at some time in her past. Missy never goes near the sink.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you, managed to get Buddy to sit still today and took my favorite pic of him so far.

To answer some your questions, he is 7 1/2; he jumps straight into the sink or bath and doesn't care if there is water etc in it already. He cheats a bit with the size of his paws as he is polydactyl but they are huge and he really hurts if he gives you a swipe. Yes he is very suddly but takes up rather a lot of my bed :)

Some more pics from today ....

Mammal Vertebrate Whiskers Cat Fur

Whiskers Fur Cat Felidae Close-up

Hair Hairstyle Skin Long hair Hair coloring

Hair Cat Whiskers Felidae Domestic long-haired cat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts