Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making a dress and Vala has decided to help.

After I cleaned off the table.

After I put up the ironing board.

And as I'm trying to put in a zipper.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
That is the cutest paperweight I've ever seen!!! :grin:

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
I love how she's sprawled out over everything and holding the dress onto the ironing board!

Here is our Floofy 'helping' me put the binding on a quilt:

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Xanthe is good about NOT "helping" ... then again, she's usually outside or asleep if she's inside.

Though when Nebbie gets access to my sewing table, I'm sure she'll want to help! (sewing stuff is in a non-heated room, so I wait until warmer weather to actually go in there a lot)

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Cute pictures, especially the one where she's sprawled all over the table! Abby and Muffs like to "help" me too.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Cats are such helpful creatures, are they not? :) Miu loves to help me. Her best skill is washing dishes...so much so that my dad has named her "Dishwashing cat".

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Miu loves to help me. Her best skill is washing dishes...so much so that my dad has named her "Dishwashing cat".
LOL!! This made me laugh because Smokey was my DishWASHER cat. I couldn't load/unload the dishwasher whenever he was in the kitchen because he would ALWAYS try to climb inside. And if he did succeed getting in, he hated being taken out...so much so that he would try to hold on by extending his claws and "grabbing" onto the lower shelf. I miss that. :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts