Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my munchies...in age order...starting with 18 year old Treacle.

And 18 year old Rosie, Treacle's sister...

Then licky Tilly

Then my boy Billy...

And finally the baby...Blu

cute eh?

Nikki
x

·
Registered
562 Posts
Billy looks just like my old cat, Misty. Misty was actually a boy - someone misnamed him - so when we adopted him, he became Mister.

He had chubby cheeks too!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i'm coming to steal billy and blu :lol: too cute!

two 18 year old cats, wow! are they still in good health?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The old girls are not too bad for their age. Treacle walks with a limp and has a couple of teeth missing as a result of getting run over years ago but she still manages to run when she has to! Rosie is the weaker of the two and we call her the walking corpse coz she looks like she is dead and smells like she is dead, bless her. She is wasting away at her back quarters, is deaf and the vet suspects she is slightly senile but other than that, she has a clean bill of health. And I have a large bill from taking them to the vets regularly to make sure they are OK!!!!!

Billy and Blu are becoming firm friends and at last Billy has a friend who will play with him rather than just thump him round the ear and hiss at him when he pounces on them. Treacle, Rosie and Tilly have no time for him but Blu is starting to use him in her pouncing practice much to his delight!!

Aren't cats great! :lol:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
They're all very pretty and of course I think Billy's chubby cheeks and Blu's tinyness are too cute to resist. :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts