Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beauty is/was the tortoiseshell, Dylan is/was the grey and white, Tom is/was one of the black ones (the black boy), Ebony's my precious little black girl and Tigger's the tabby :kiss:

I will rescue more from photobucket when I have time.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I wish I had digital pics of mine.... but I'm old enough that most of my pics are on paper. You have had some lovely looking furry friends!

·
Super Moderator
26,397 Posts
Great pictures, pretty cats, but I really love the photo of Dylan!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great pictures, pretty cats, but I really love the photo of Dylan!
Dylan was so photogenic, he'd see the camera and would practically throw himself down in front of it all "Love Meee! Adore Meeeeeeeee!" about it <3

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
Aw, they're all beautiful, and they're all so happy in the photos. I'm so sorry for the ones you lost - my goodness, you didn't have a long time with Tom. :(

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spirite - Beauty and Tom were elderly when I got them (not at the same time, Beauty was terrified of other cats)

Tom was euthanised because his spine was basically fusing itself together which was causing him pain and the vet couldn't do anything about it :frown2:that's why I didn't have him long at all.

·
Premium Member
7,098 Posts
ebonytigger, that was courageous of you to take in senior kitties and give them good homes where they could be happy for the short times they had left. If I adopt another kitty in the future, I'd probably adopt a senior but I'd have to be ready to accept that I could lose the kitty soon. I know there's no guarantee with a younger kitty, but at least there is the possibility of having many more years together. Still, I'm sure Tom and Beauty brought so much to your lives, even in a short time, that you don't regret it, and I know I wouldn't either.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Dylan was a real beauty.

Your 2 girls are so...British! 'I say! Something's dodgy around ere' 'Horses for courses' :lol:
Gorgeous kittos... They've got that glow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts