Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my little handsome boy. Very confident and haughty.

im alittle disturbed how he look at me like a apex predator but he is just so adorable when he is asleep

·
Registered
5,233 Posts
What an adooorable kitten! With a little more upright earset, he looks a lot like a Turkish Angora in his eyes and muzzle.

·
Registered
16 Posts
he is so handsome! i haven't seen too many pure white longhaired kitties so I can't compare, but WOW!

on another note, I really like his plaid bed in the first photo, and it looks super comfy! i want to get one for my kitty too, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
he is so handsome! i haven't seen too many pure white longhaired kitties so I can't compare, but WOW!

on another note, I really like his plaid bed in the first photo, and it looks super comfy! i want to get one for my kitty too, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get it?
im located in thailand atm, got it from a local thai market. its indeed feel very comfy and soft but he somehow prefer sleeping on my door mat just like all the toys i bought for him, he prefer straws and bottle caps! :-(

Wow, the cuteness!!! I can't believe what a looker he is.

Where did you get him?
my wife got it from a member in a thai forum who is giving their kittens away :cool:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Don't feel bad, barefoot... I've bought my cats and kittens tons of expensive toys and beds and while they'll use them sometimes, they really do love cardboard boxes, paper, etc for laying and playing...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.