Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, not really "hate". he claims he doesn't like kimo, though. he says kimo isn't really a cat. every time he talks to kimo, he starts it with, "hey, cat.... if that's what you really are." yet it seems like every time i turn around, kimo is in his lap. this is what i usually find when i walk by david's computer...

yup, he hates my cat, all right.... :lol: :luv

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Maybe this time I won't get in trouble for reccomending a divorce.

But then where would Kimo sit?

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Love...hate...same, same :lol: . Maybe he doesn't notice that Kimo is there?

·
Super Moderator
26,541 Posts
Such a cute picture!

·
Registered
118 Posts
My husband's new nickname for Freddie-the-new-kid is "Mommy's Little Menace" (I think he came up with this after he tripped over Freddie while Freddie was having Morning Zoomies.

My husband, however, knows who I would pick if I had to choose between the 2 of them (he's a TOTAL cat lover, himself, with his 2 "Daddy's Girls"), so he keeps his mouth mostly shut. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
534 Posts
LMAO! Oh yeah, he hates her SO much! LOL! DH always said he hated cats and hates the girls but I've caught him snuggled up with them so many times it's funny, LOL!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, it's pretty funny. sol is his cat, yet it !like most evenings are spent with sol in my lap and kimo in david's! guess the cats chose who belongs to them!

and right now, he's playing ddo. it changes every couple of months- ddo, wow, eve, whateverotherrandomgame.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
My fiance has taken a dislike to one of my boys, Jake. Jake is very much a mummys boy and my boyfriend talks in a really poncy voice, as if it were Jake talking. I try to encourage him to stroke Jake but he just pats him on the head. If one of the cats goes to the loo elsewhere, Jake gets blamed. It's annoying cos my little man (Jake) is soooooo cute.

·
Registered
23 Posts
About the whole "doesn't think he's a cat" thing...

my friend has a few cats and one of them he calls Fred the dog, even though the cat's name is Scooter. He always says "Fred is a good dog" to this fluffy Somalian cat!! Maybe your hubby is doing the same thing?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Cats, for the most part, enjoy a sick sense of humor. I know this. :twisted:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts