Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He named him Namir, pronounced Na-meer. It means swift cat in persian.

If this pic doesn't say attitude I don't know what does,lol

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And my husband is sooooo in love with him. He's just been doting over Namir like a new baby, its very cute to watch a full grown man baby talk to a kitten,lol.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Luv_My_Cats said:
And my husband is sooooo in love with him. He's just been doting over Namir like a new baby, its very cute to watch a full grown man baby talk to a kitten,lol.
I know what you mean! When I got Scotty, I thought the boyfriend would be very standoffish (he's a "dog person" :roll: ) but he is so cute with Scotty!!

:lol: "Are you hungwy wittle guy? Huh? Hungwy??"

·
Registered
10,243 Posts
emrldsky said:
Luv_My_Cats said:
I know what you mean! When I got Scotty, I thought the boyfriend would be very standoffish (he's a "dog person" :roll: ) but he is so cute with Scotty!!

:lol: "Are you hungwy wittle guy? Huh? Hungwy??"
I love how you call him THE boyfriend instead of my bf hehe, I'm just being silly :p

Love the attitude pic

·
Registered
141 Posts
Luv_My_Cats said:
I SO agree with you! At first when I mentioned to my husband that I wanted to get a cat, he seemed indifferent and of course noted all the "bad" things of owning a cat, responsibility, finances, etc, etc. When I got my first kitten, he was sooooooooooo into her. I was so surprised because I thought he would get annoyed with her running around and acting as kittens do. But he absolutely adores her like crazy and is so attached, talks to her in the baby talk. When I mentioned getting another kitty, he didnt want to at first because he wanted Muffins to be the PRINCESS!!! :roll: How corny! He is now attached to our new kitty just like he is with Muffins. :lol:

I love your pics! So cute!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Luv_My_Cats said:
its very cute to watch a full grown man baby talk to a kitten,lol.
kittens have that ability built in, the keen power to make full grown men talk stupid
Tim does it when he looks at the kittens

1 - 11 of 11 Posts