Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When my husband was a teenager he had a siamese cat named Simba. He loved Simba so much and they were both very attached to each other. Unfortunatly Simba died at the age of 8 from feline lukemia. I've heard countless Simba stories and how siamese cats are the "best cats." Well I know how much my husband loves siamese cats so I secretly saved up money and today I got my husband a male chocolate point siamese kitten, exactly what he wanted, for our 10th anniversary tomorrow. I surprised my husband by picking him up from work with the kitten. He was so excited he went back inside the office to show all the guys his new baby. Then we took the new kitten to the vet. Here are some pics of the new kitty passed out with my husband after a busy day of excitement.

P.S. I'm posting another post in the nutrition section

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Wow, the best gift anyone can wish for. A siamese cat!!!!!

Happy 10th anniversary to both of you and Sam and Suzy welcomes a new fellow siamese to the world.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Oh how adorable!! The picture of the two of them curled up on the bed is priceless!! :D
What a wonderful anniversary gift.

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
Happy Anniversary to you guys!

What a perfect gift. The pictures are adorable.
Cant wait to see and hear more about your new addition..
How precious.

·
Registered
346 Posts
what a great present! Harley was my first anniversary gift from my husband and the best present I could have asked for!!
I hope you have lots of happy years with the new baby!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts