Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And of course, today is the day that the cats decided to play "Indy 500" on my bed and my head got in the way. I now have a nice scratch on my face. :( I need to find a way to cover it up without it looking worse.

I don't know what's worse though, the fact that I got scratched, or the fact that it was Scotty, at a full 12 or 13 lbs that landed on my face. Both really really hurt. ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Well, if nothing else it will be a good conversation piece and they will find out that you have a huge heart when it comes to cats :) That can't be a bad thing, right?

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
858 Posts
mdmenagerie said:
Well, if nothing else it will be a good conversation piece and they will find out that you have a huge heart when it comes to cats :) That can't be a bad thing, right?

I was just about to say the same thing.
Good luck to you.

Good luck to you!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! Brandon and I prayed right before we went in and that helped calm me. I think it went well, but I have to wait to find out. I really want the job. :( But, now the hard part is over!

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've made it past another round! They asked for my references today. Things are starting to look really good!! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts