Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
This is my first cat forum, and I join because my cat has begun to show some very disturbing behaviour (nothing physical, but he is like the Eddie Gein of cats)...However I would like to post my official question and story under the "Behavior" Section, so the widest possible range of people will see it and maybe be able to help...Thanks for having me in your forum and watch out for AgentP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My Introduction...continued...

Oh, and my cat's name is Sake, he is half Siamese and domestic short hair. All black with intense yellow/green eyes that have a ring of blue in the very center. I always tell my husband he is actually a runaway jaguar from some zoo and just happens to be small. He weighs 17 pounds (pure muscle) and walks with that swagger (head down and each step his shoulder blades can clearly be seen) he's a pretty amazing creature. We found him as a kitten while we were driving home during a thunderstorm. He was on his back in the middle of the road, all four paws extending just screaming...We couldn't resist and that's our Sake!

-I'm sorry I don't have a picture (I am not at my home computer, and will post one soon I promise)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts