Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On March 4th, 2013 I brought Violet home. She was extremely cute and funny. She was bone thin when I got her and she fattened up fast. Both because she was being taken care of, and because she was pregnant! It became Apparent that she was pregnant pretty fast. Five weeks later, on April 9th, she gave birth to four adorable white kittens. The first three were girls and the last one was a not so little boy.

This is their mother, Violet:

She was right about to have them in this picture:

She had the kittens and she was a good mama. She was extremely protective of other cats, but trusted us enough to interact with them whenever we wanted to:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Orion is the oldest and the smallest baby. She's my little monkey. She cuddles all of the time and she always sleeps with me at night.

Hi world!

She's cute and she knows it:

Dirty Face, she was mad because I wasn't home much at the time:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gemini is the second oldest. She was a mama's girl when she was a kitten. If she wasn't around her mom she would cry her little butt off until they were reunited. Now she is a daddy'd girl and adopted my boyfriend as her new favorite.

She has crossed eyes:

Lover is the third oldest. She is very bold. She will find a good place to lay down and she'll plop right there. She loves to cuddle with us, and she loves to play.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And last but not least our fat boy Teddy. He started eating the minute his mother had him. He is the youngest and he did everything last, but he quickly became the biggest. He rough houses with his sisters. He loves to bully his tiny oldest sister, Orion. He is very sweet and he loves attention.

EXTRAS!!
Teddy and our old man Buster (R.I.P.)

Lover and Gemini:

Orion and Gemini:

Cute little noses <3

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A few more:
Size comparison Teddy on left Orion right:

Teddy

Teddy and Orion:

Gemini

Teddy

Lover and Orion, and Gemini

Lover and Orion

Orion

Orion

Orion

All four of them

·
Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Well, you just made my day with all those kitty pictures! They are so incredibly adorable. Thank you for rescuing momma and giving her a the babies a loving home.

·
Premium Member
7,855 Posts
What fun pics!! I'm sure there is not a dull moment around your house!! SO cute!! You said you brought Violet home? Did she come from the shelter pregnant?

·
Registered
551 Posts
AWWWWW!!! So much cuteness! Violet looks too tiny to have popped out four perfect kittens.

Watch Orion... carefully. I have an Orion and I've heard from reliable sources that all of them are trouble makers. ;) Very, very, very busy little brats! Entertaining and fun... but trouble! Hope yours lives up to the name. :D

·
Banned
693 Posts
OMG.
I would keep them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great thread to find on Thanksgiving. They are all adorable.
I love that you named one of them dirty Face; that is what I named a feral that looked JUST like one of yours. He got adopted right away...I still think of him. DH renamed him Latte.
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you guys ^-^ they are always up to something. Orion is definitely a trouble maker. She's always trying to get into food and she's always up to no good. The kittens are always hyper and playing around. Its fun to watch :) they are all pretty small too, except for Teddy, he's big and fat :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Violet was found by a friend of my family. She was a stray that got trapped on their roof and they needed a good home for her.

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
CUTENESS OVERLOAD! They are all to precious! I'd have to all of them!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.