Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bad pictures, but awwww! I've never seen them actually cuddle until now. Well, I call it cuddling. They probably just want the same spot on the top, LOL.

I think this is pretty good progress for them meeting for the first time just in August :) Introduced the little female to my male.

1452070_10151973756491352_1811509324_n.jpg
1385639_10151973756366352_1272962506_n.jpg

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If those were mine, it wouldn't be so much "cuddling" as "not willing to give up the bed to the other one".
HAHA hey, I'll take what I can get. They always sleep close, but never touching. Never seen them "cuddle" so close like this before. It made me happy :) But yeah I think they just don't want to give up the top spot but still cute!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Peaches and Precious...Who were cuddling till I tried to get their picture!!

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
Awwwww sweet kitty pics :D this is Yuki (on the right) and her sister Pixel. Pixel was sleeping and Yuki reached out to touch her gently and fell asleep like that. They are 7 months old in this pic. I was babysitting Pixel while my daughter was on her honeymoon.
ImageUploadedByPG Free1383319068.568019.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Peaches and Precious...Who were cuddling till I tried to get their picture!!
Ugh I know how that is. I always see my cats doing something cute and I try to run and grab my camera and by the time I'm back they've stopped doing what they were doing! lol.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Aww I didn't know Yuki had a sister. Do they ever get to see each other? If so, do they seem to remember each other?
They used to see each other regularly and definitely remembered each other. It was always Pixel coming to us, and my daughter said Pixel would get excited when they got a block away. She knew where she was going. Yuki would groom Pixel until Pixel got fed up and walked away. They would play and chase each other. Pixel would often sleep on the bed with us. When my daughter was coming to get her, she'd text me when they were near so I could catch Pixel and put her harness on. We didn't do this the first time and Pixel hid under the bed because she wanted to stay!I miss those days. Things haven't been the same since my daughter looked after Yuki for 2 weeks last year, which was the longest I've ever left her. For some reason Yuki started peeing on the carpet there :( understandably they don't really want Yuki over any more. The girls haven't seen each other for a year now. We're thinking of having some very short visits to see what happens. No overnight stays, just reintroductions. Interestingly, Pixel adores me and runs right up to me with her tail straight up whenever I go to my daughter's. Sorry to be a thread hog :( :D

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
:eek:nekitty This is the closest my two get to a cuddle. :eek:nekitty
Ahhh..don't feel bad, at least they're comfortable enough with each other, to be that close!! ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts