Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd share some pictures of my kitties. I havent posted some for a long while!

Buttercup's siblings went to a new home and there was no way I could leave her by herself in the barn so looks like she made herself at home in my room.

Chloe and Buttercup

Panther- Now she's my baby. She's a momma's girl. Can you tell? Lol The ways she's slouching on my lap. My mom got a kick out of this picture.

This is Macy. (The cat that has the allergies)

Here's a picture of all four cats on MY bed of course. I had to circle Panther in white that way you can tell where she is. Lol. Thats the only bad thing about her being black. She doesnt show up in alot of pictures. LOL.

hehehehhee Buttercup's first encounter with my Pug.

Panther with me again... She really is a mommas baby huh?

Another one of Buttercup.

Hope you all enjoy the pics. :D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more cute buttercup pics.

Here she is on me snoozing. Lol

a really ticked of kitten.

Here's some of Macy.

Here's Panther in my dresser. GAH!

Ok thats it. I think. When I get on a picture spree I really get on a picture spree! LOL

·
Super Moderator
26,387 Posts
I think there's a rule somewhere about posting a warning when starting a "cuteness overload" thread! I just want to scream!!! :heart

(I know what you mean about getting good pictures of black cats.)

What is it about pictures of kitties lying on their back with their arms above their heads that is so darned cute? :luv

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL :lol:

I dont know but Buttercup loves to lay that way. :D

I was going through my photobucket account and picking out pictures that I didnt think I posted. Lol.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks :D Panther is my baby. :D Literally. She gets jealous VERY easily to. When I first brought Buttercup in OMG Panther glared at me for a good few days and didnt want anything to do with me. Finally they all settled down. Panther still loves being loved on. :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
Beautiful pictures!! I love Buttercup...what a sweetie!! And yes, it shows that Panther is your little girl...what a darling!! Love the pic of the "ticked off kitty".... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone :D

Buttercup was really mad about getting a bath. LOL. But she stunk like the barn so there was no way she was getting on my bed with out a bath.

Buttercup can be such a pain at times. Dont let her cute face fool ya! She LOVES to chase my feet when I walk through my room. She loves to wait until I go to bed and then she'll get up there and start attacking my blanket. I started booting her off the bed so she's learned not to do that. Lol. Now she'll go attack the other cats. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts