Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a whole bunch of photos to Photo Bucket, then tried to post them here. They must be too big because all I can see is boxes with a red "X" in them. I guess you'll have to look at my two kitties in the Photo Gallery section.

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
What cute little fur bunnies! Love the pic of Sammy inside the paper bag. :)

I haven't had a problem with photos; they seem to automatically be resized when I put them into a post here. Did you use the insert image function or just copy the url? I remember I couldn't get my photo to show in my post without using insert image. I'm not a techie, but maybe that's what automatically resizes the photo?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't had a problem with photos; they seem to automatically be resized when I put them into a post here. Did you use the insert image function or just copy the url? I remember I couldn't get my photo to show in my post without using insert image. I'm not a techie, but maybe that's what automatically resizes the photo?
I tried both ways. I'm not a techie either. I thought the insert image icon would be the easiest, but it appears that this feature is not available right now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts