Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here about a year ago whether or not I should adopt my friend's cat. Thanks to your encouragement I went ahead with it and couldn't be happier. She's enriched my life so much.
So I thought I'd drop by and post a picture, she makes a pretty good photo model too. :)

Anyway, was wondering if you all had some cat resources to share? I'm looking for a good website/rss feed/magazine?
Thanks.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I do think she's gorgeous, but then I'm biased.
Thanks for the links too, I'll have some reading to do.
I know the forum is a great place for specific questions, but sometimes it's just nice to read about things you may not even thought about before.

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Exactly, there are questions you didn't even know you had. I knew absolutely nothing about cats until 2005 when I got my first one, so I had way more questions than I realized. All I knew is that my husband said, "Taking care of a cat is only one step up from taking care of a houseplant." Ahhhhh, NO. The last I checked, houseplants don't pee on my bed.

Your kitty is beautiful! Is he a Bengal?

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
We had a houseplant that used to pee on the stair carpet. We thought it was a UTI.

Turned out it had a hole in it's bottom.

I think that's one of the nicest looking colours I've seen on a cat. I'm still not an expert, but I've not seen a colour like that before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts