Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Tucker as of Black Friday. Exploring my mother's car. He travels like a Dream!

The terrible twosome, Doc and Pixie.

Ms. Kyra, showing off her smug-face. :3

Headbutting the camera. :razz:

Aint I cute?

Poking me because I am not petting her. :lol:

Doc

Doc again. I miss him sooo much, but he is well loved by his new family. :smile:

Pixie was so much more timid than Doc, but still such a sweetheart.

He kept an eye out for her like a good brother. :smile: The family who adopted Doc adopted Pixie too. (Her name was originally Dr. Girlfriend, but they renamed her when they brought her home. They named her after me. :mrgreen:)

Fun with lasers!

My kitten melted. :razz:

Chill overnight a viola!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attacking his own tail. :roll:

I'm so embarrassed you took a picture of that! :lol:

Hai thurr!

How rude! lol

crappy phone video of him playing with my hand.

Something over there must have been really interesting. lol

Showing off his fancy new collar.

This captures his personality perfectly. COMPLETELY insane, loves people, and in constant motion.

This is a bit odd. I have a picture of Kyra in essentially the same pose when I first got her, and I was wearing those same PJs in the pic. o.0
Those pictures were taken of Tucker earlier today. :3 He grows fast! He is around ten ish weeks old now, and HUGE.

Sasha, R.I.P. We lost her to FKS when she was only two weeks old.

Tucker is the whitish blob. We found them abandoned(by the mother, these were feral kittens) at what we estimate three days old. They still had their umbilical cords attached.

Tucker

I can't believe he was ever that small, the little monster!

Tucker developed color as he aged, as all cats with partial albinism do. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures, but he is not in fact a lynx point. He has shadings of a classic tabby pattern on his sides, too. He is actually a seal classic tabby mink. Kind of a mouthful, lol.

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
its amazing how pale the meezers can be when kittens and how much their patterns develope ase they mature.. very cute pics..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts