Hi fellow cat lovers, I have an 8-year-old Siamese and I'm hoping to get advice on kitty teeth. My vet pulled three teeth and wants to pull 6 more, including his gorgeous canines! Help! We are getting a second opinion this week and I guess we have to decide on whether to get them pulled or whether it is kinder to have him put down. I don't want him to be in pain. The recovery from the first extractions was pretty brutal and I hate to see him go through it again but he may be having toothaches. I can't tell. Thanks for any advice. Also, it's approximately $300 a tooth in case anyone's interested.