Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking Magic to the vet tomorrow. His sneezing has progressed to a VERY watery eye and no energy. I think he might have an upper repiratory infection or something like that. I'm not sure. He is still eating and drinking which is good, but I have to wipe his eye every few minutes because it's watering so much. Poor guy. Maleke has totally stopped sneezing and it normal...so I'm only taking Magic tomorrow. Wish us luck!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We just got back from the vet. She concluded that he has an upper respiratory infection, he got pills to take for ten days and eye drops once a day. His eyes were REALLY watering and she said the drops will help. It only cost $100 so I was glad for that! Hopefully the pills will help him out!!!! Poor guy. She said other than that he is totally healthy. 8)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Maleke, to which vet do you go? I went to one vet in Burlington (didn't like her) and now to Guelph. How is your vet? How do you like her/him? You live in Milton which is close to me. Would be nice to hear more about your vet. :) You can PM me if you want. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts