Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my kitty is acting really wierd. i couldnt find it for 1 full day and the next morning it was under my bed. it kept howling so i called it. it was capable of moving out of under the bed but it didnt. so i pulled it out. it kept howling and howling like it was crying. i checked my kitty and it was fine. so i put new food in the bowl and new water in his other bowl, since he didnt eat in 1 day. to my suprise, it didnt eat at all. my cat is now 7 years old. he is a healthy cat and he is a wild cat (born outside) and i let him outside without a leash. he never runs away and he is very smart he looks both ways before he crosses the street ( im not joking its true! ) so i called my mom sincce i dont have a car to drive and she took him to the vet. i know he will either be fixed or ...gulp. i just want to know if anyone knows whats going on so i can know what he is going through. THNX!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
So your cat is at the vet now? Since he wasn't eating, I'd think there was something physically wrong with him. He obviously doesn't feel well. It could be anything. Hopefully they will figure it out. Let us know what they find!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOOOOOO!

he has feline leukimia and AIDS! the veterenarian said since he already had the vaccines he probably had them when he was very little or in a cat fight... i love that cat soooo much!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if it isnt too serious the symptoms can be treated.
if he cant live, he is going to be put to sleep.
do you think i should say good bye to him? i think it would make it worse but i really want to. he might think i went to pick him up... :cry:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
:( I am so so sorry - I have not had a cat with these but still it must be devastating :cry:

If it is bad I'd say go and say goodbye - for both of your sakes, if you can bear to, be there to the end. I couldn't face it with my last cat but my sister was there and in a way I regret being there.

*hugs*
Hayley xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts