Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my "foster", Joey. He's a real big sweetheart, at least when the cat isn't scaring the daylights out of him. I just love the little white splotch between his eyes, it really makes him look so cute. :)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Awww...he looks like such a sweet boy! That is a good pic btw since black (or even mostly black in his case) cats are hard to get good pictures of.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Aww he is making my heart melt - you shouldn't have any problems finding a forever home for him - i will keep my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
He's such a nice looking kitty. I looooove black and white cats! If he's half as sweet as he looks, you'll have no problem finding him a home.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I already have - mine. It was a foster-to-adopt situation, depending on him and our dog. If they get along, we'll keep him. And I just love him! Now if the dog could stop barking and the cat could stop hissing, it'll all be great. :wink: At least the boyfriend can deal with the dog while I play with the kitty. I get kitty-cuddles while watching my tv shows. He's so sweet!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I just noticed something. On his left ear (our right side of the pic) at the very tip top there's a little spot. Is that just something in the pic or is a tiny little hole? It almost looked like he had a pierced ear with no ring it in :) Just caught my eye and got me curious.

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
What a beautiful cat. He looks very well mannered and loving. I was also wondering about that splotch too on his ear. Either way, I know he'll find a good home sooner than you think :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, he has a hole in his ear. It's well past healed, so obviously it happened sometime in his previous life. No idea what it is. I immediately thought he had gotten in a fight in his past, but my boyfriend said it's so circular, it looks like someone punched a hole in his ear! 8O Would people actually do something like that??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts