Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barnaby used to be a regular lap cat. For 4 years there was rarely a night that he would not lay on my lap. Once I got Baxter, he stopped laying on my lap and would only rarely do it. It had been like that for a year and a half. Suddenly within the past 2 weeks, he's a lap cat again, almost every night and even 3 times today.

It just makes me wonder what suddenly changed in him and made him want to do that again. Anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
709 Posts
I did when we got our first dog, my kitty stopped sleeping with me, the dog never slept in my room either. I figured he was just peeved off at me and a couple months later he was back to himself. Him and the dog both now sleep with/on me :wink: I figure they just get over their anger at us for bringing some new creature in... :wink: but there could be some other cause for it. Glad you got your lap kitty back!

·
Registered
347 Posts
I have no clue why Barnaby would start back suddenly but I just wanted to say how happy I am for you that he's back. The cuddle time is so nice to have!

Kel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts