Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Neelix is just about 10 1/2 months old now...... He's starting to look like a grownup cat and not a kitten. Weirdly, he's got the shortest neck I've never seen. The thinnest collars are too wide for my little no neck monster.

Feeling playful in the sun!

Feeling annoyed 'cause I keep poking his fat little bum to make him look at the camera.

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Wow, that second picture is awesome! Great gorgeous profile pic!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Neelix, you are indeed growing up! And what a Handsome Lad, you are!

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Wow time goes so fast. What a gorgeous boy Neelix is.
Its only another week till we have had Kiki for the year. It feels like she has always been here but at the same time it seems like yesterday she was in the bathroom safe room and Lulu was an unhappy girl about it.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
I, too, love the second pic! You're a great catmom, Krissy! He's grown up quite well, I must say!

Did he ever grow out of his black smoke coloring? I'm having a difficult time telling by those pictures, and I know how hard it is to capture black cats on cameras well.

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try to get some pictures, he's a very strange color. He also still has the weird blue eye thing when he's in indoor light. Bluer around the iris in a noticeable circle then turning to very green outside that circle. The vet was baffled as well, she checked his eyes closely thinking there might be something wrong with them but she said they looked healthy and he seems to see just fine.

He looks black at first glance but in bright sun he is noticeably browner than black (especially around his muzzle and on his flanks).... but if you rub his fur the wrong way he's a light gray for most of the hair shaft and turns to black at the tips.

I really don't know what to actually call his color....

·
Registered
413 Posts
He also still has the weird blue eye thing when he's in indoor light. Bluer around the iris in a noticeable circle then turning to very green outside that circle.
Awesome! :D Jasper's eyes are like this too, albeit turning to pale gold instead of green. It's so cool to see what eyes like this look like in different lighting conditions and times of day!

·
Registered
8,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
'Dis MowMow

I sneak my picture in while mom at work 'cause I WAY cuter than that dumbo kitten head.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Oh my goodness, he grew up so quickly! It feels like just yesterday he was a little growing kitten with a chubby belly. :D He is filling out so nicely! SUCH a handsome cat!

LOL OMG - That picture of MowMow is adorable! :D Love his adorable face!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Awwwww, Mow, you are cuter than DKH!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts