Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My little Cleo is 4 years old today! The strangest thing has been happening - she's becoming the alpha cat. When Cali and Charlee jump on her and chase her and she usually screams, growls and runs. Lately, she's been wrestling with Cali!! And she always wins. Cali ends up in a submissive position. Of course, she still runs away to her favorite spot sometimes, too. But it's nice to see her standing up for herself. Shocked the little Calicos!! She was even chasing them through the house the other day, about 5 times through the house without stopping. Of course, nobody ever catches anybody, they're just playing.

She's my little pillow buddy and my empath cat, who knows when I'm upset and need some comfort. I don't know what I'd do without her.

This is an older picture, but Charlee's face cracks me up!!

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's getting some of the very delightful, rarely handed-out, dried salmon treats. Well, all the girls will get them. But she'll get extra. :grin:

·
Premium Member
1,681 Posts
Best wishes for the birthday girl :party (belated) - hope everyone is having a cozy weekend staying out of the cold and rain!!!

Fran

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks, everyone! It's very cold and rainy here. Had to do my laundry in the rain. But it's done and how I don't have to leave the house until Monday morning. And it's a short week!!! :grin:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts