1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Huh, that's odd....it worked when I posted it, but it's not working now, and I hit refresh about five times. Maybe the server's down? :?

I'll just leave them there for now in case they're working later. :roll:

·
Registered
408 Posts
Aww they are super cute. I especially like the last two and the kisses on is just so cute...you are truly blessed :D

Thanks for showing them to us,

Bobble

Ps> If i am correct all you have to do to get those pictures to show up her is put
so for example
and then when you submit your post your photo's should show. Good luck :D

·
Banned
12,199 Posts
Bobble said:
Ps> If i am correct all you have to do to get those pictures to show up her is put
so for example
and then when you submit your post your photo's should show.
Actually, no, that won't work, as it's the URL of a web page, not the URL of the photo. Sorry. I did get the URLs of the photos, and got them to work once, but then they stopped working. Usually if a URL doesn't work it's because the site doesn't permit linking and the images are denied permission to public access. In this case, I don't know. Must be something else. :?

For all who have problems posting photos, the easiest way to solve your problems is just to upload your photos to the Cat Forum gallery. :wink:

·
Banned
11,031 Posts
timskitties said:
For all who have problems posting photos, the easiest way to solve your problems is just to upload your photos to the Cat Forum gallery. :wink:
Or they can even use Photobucket or Imageshack if need be :wink: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts