Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cats and I recently moved to our own place. Needless to say that cats were tons of help during all the packing and clean up. Here are some pics that demonstrate their great help. Please note that I was repairing the blinds that the cats broke.

They are so much help.

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
Funny pictures!! Cats are so much help packing and unpacking, aren't they!! :wink:
Velvet has been rough on the blinds too. Most have since been repaired or replaced. We still have some chewed up ones on the den windows that she will not leave alone and has very easy access to. I haven't replaced them since I know full well they would just be distroyed shortly. :roll:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
:lol:

They look like they were very helpful. I can only hope my 3 are that helpful in my packing and moving in July.

·
Registered
11 Posts
:) .I love your cats!! They look like they have a whole lot of fun with you and with eachother.. As for the window trimmings?? I have NONE! No curtains and NO blinds! 8O BUT When you consider where I live , it really dosen't matter cause my nearest neighbor is at least a mile away and nobody would dare try to walk into my deep woods..especially at night :twisted: ..ANNA..

·
Registered
821 Posts
Your cats do that to your blinds too!!!!! Magic has DESTROYED like 5 of our blinds by trying to climb behind them! Now I have to keep them pulled up half way and cover the bottom half with a towel held up with tacks because he has just ruined them! Crazy cats!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: LOL!!! I see we all have the same problem with our cats and the blinds. In our new place I am keeping the blinds open half way. It is the only way to keep the cats from destroying the blinds. While I was repairing the blinds at the old place, I noticed there were also a lot of tooth marks on the pieces. Wonder where those came from? :roll:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:roll: Its sad but true. What do the cords on your blinds look like? Those were all chewed up too.

Horizontal blinds they destroy trying to into the window.

Vertical blinds are easy to use but are also fun to run through and make cool noises at 2:30 am.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Those helpful kitties!

My 8-yr. old, Jack, has never bothered the blinds, but then again, at 23 lbs., he rarely jumps high enough to do much at all! I'm hoping his new little brother, Tom, will help him expend just a bit more energy!

Lisa :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imatarb said:
Those helpful kitties!

My 8-yr. old, Jack, has never bothered the blinds, but then again, at 23 lbs., he rarely jumps high enough to do much at all! I'm hoping his new little brother, Tom, will help him expend just a bit more energy!

Lisa :)
Tom will definitely liven up the place and Jack! Post pics of the little boy!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts