Cat Forum banner

My little Patch Cat.

643 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  709juggalette 
#1 ·
I fell on the ice on monday, bumping really hard on some old scar tissue below my knee from a horse riding accident. By thursday night the swelling was so bad all the way to my ankle. I had strict orders to stay on the couch with my leg elevated friday and saturday, and NOT to move! My little Patch cat stayed with me the whole time! She would stretch out right across my bad leg, and be my little furry heating pad! She knew what mom needed, and my leg was much better by saturday morning..........though it's still pretty darn colorful!

Eeeek........a mouse!

Little bit of lovin' from hubby!

See less See more
#2 ·
The mouse picture is hysterical! So hard to resist captioning every picture on this Forum...

Hope you're feeling better. Glad little Patch cat is there for you. :D

#3 ·
Our kitties have FOUR of those mouse-toys. Two in that color and one each of gray and white. They are LuckyDuck's favorites to carry around in his mouth like he 'hunted' them and are his 'kill'. Picke up by the tail around him and your fingers are in danger as he swipes it from your hand!

#4 ·
The favorite around here are the smaller toys.......they are about half the size of this mouse.........and blue! :lol: Pesty loves the small foil balls to, but he always gets them under the couch, and he can't get his fat butt under there anymore to get them out. 8O

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.