Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing Fluffy! He's large enough to be a Maine Coon. He's about three feet long when he stretches out (longer than the lower half of my body and I'm 5'2). He's about 22 pounds heavy. His back paws are about the size of a rabbits. They're longer than the beginning of my palm to the tip of my longest finger.

However, his coloring and crossed-eyedness suggest a Siamese breed. He was all white as a kitten and as he got older he developed a yellow/orange tint to his ears, face, tail, and back. His hair is, however, medium length. Not short by any means. But his tail is not bushy and is actually quite tame.

There's almost no way of knowing what he really is because he's a farm cat. He's no doubt inbred. Here he is:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Fluffy is gorgeous. The shape of his head does sort of look siamese...with the long face etc....Those freckles on his nose are adorable...He's a cool dude...

·
Registered
226 Posts
pretty cat... reminds me of mine. he was pure white when he was a kitten and then turned colors just like yours... and mine is a big cat too. sephi is almost 3 and half years old now!

·
Super Moderator
26,394 Posts
Gorgeous eyes!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! Fluffy is very happy to hear he's a pretty cat! :p

Jusjim- Yes! Fluffy is very very docile! He'll whine about stuff but he never gets physical. Well, with me he sometimes does. We'll be laying in bed together and then all of the sudden he'll bite me really hard. But he doesn't do that often. We did all kinds of stuff to him when we were little (that I'm not proud of but I was a kid) and he never struck out at us. The sunglasses on him are my sister's fiance's.

Koobe- He does, actually. Lol. He's a hairy guy. Hair between his toes and he has lots of hair in his ears.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts